|home message archive theme My Art My new art tag. Blog. Commissions next|
Hey there. 'M Khrollen. Or Ellen. Take your pick. This is just me laughing at myself. Oh god the pink.
TRACK: Dread In My Heart ARTIST: Mother Mother ALBUM: The Sticks
Oh, I wonder what it’s like to
Be the type who doesn’t burn,
Yeah the kind who fights the good fight
Not the kind you find
Fisti-fucking-cuffing in the dirt
totalitarian dystopian future lit is like “what if the government got so powerful that all the bad stuff that’s already happening ALSO HAPPENED TO WHITE PEOPLE?”
life may be rough but boobs are really really soft
I WILL DO IT
I WILL DESTROY EVERY LAST FINAL
I’m an angel then! My powers are… flying, maybe being invisible, and getting everyone (fictional or not) to fall in love ^^
DO I MAKE FERRETS APPEAR?
DO I CONTROL FERRETS?
DO I FEED FERRETS SOUP?
DO I MAKE PEOPLE EAT FERRET SOUP?
DO I TURN INTO A FERRET WHO LOVES SOUP?
I’m a moldy peach. Thats it. Fear me.
I don’t even know
GAY POWERS ACTIVATE!!?
Hell yes I’m a robotic hyena with purple biolights and double-fangs and claws and f i r e
So am I like every anime character that’s used an excessive amount of Engrish ever???
flamin butt of justice.
TRACK: ARTIST: ALBUM:
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
- someone’s about to break a timpani head